MADE YOU LOOK… MADE YOU STARE… MADE YOU LOSE YOUR UNDERWEAR!
Yes, I know. Shockingly immature. Takes you back to childhood days, all those years ago, when silliness and teasing were socially acceptable. The problem is, we don’t seem to have outgrown our childish habits. We still enjoy giggling at our friends’ expense, we still cry with laughter when someone falls flat on their face. Yes, we’re technically adults, we might have jobs, partners, and overdrafts but is age synonymous with seriousness? I’d like to think not.
CHILDISH THINGS WE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE GROWN OUT OF…
1. Jumping on the bed. Sofa. A relative. Anything squishy really.
3. Pathetic comebacks.
5. Toilet humour. Enough said.
7. Poking fun at would-be couples with silly rhymes. “…sitting in a tree…”
8. Winding someone up who needs to remember a specific number by shouting out random numbers at the top of your lungs.
10. Sulking. Especially when you’re losing at Monopoly.
Shout out to Amina and Hasan Ispahani who let loose their inner child to inspire the content of this post. Now go have fun. That’s an order.