Top Ten: You Just Have to Laugh When…
1. The wind blows your umbrella inside out.
2. You go in for the second greeting kiss on the cheek and you end up pouting at nothing.
3. In the street, you and a stranger partake in that awkward dance where you just can’t seem to get past each other.
4. An involuntary snort interrupts your laugh.
5. You initiate a conversation with the girl in the blue dress who isn’t your friend.
6. The uneven pavement decides to trip you up spectacularly and you dust yourself down pretending no one noticed. Nice.
7. You end up writing what you’re saying or saying what you’re writing. Nonsensical sentences.
8. Browsing the shop shelves, you nudge an item which sends the entire contents, like dominoes, crashing down around your feet.
9. Half asleep, you nearly pour milk into the cereal box, accidently drop the tea bag in the kettle, start eating your yoghurt with a fork, and attempt to put the kettle in the fridge. Go back to bed.
10. You wrongly assume that the toilet lid will be up. Just a wee mistake!